A bimonthly, peer-reviewed online periodical published by the Fischler School of Education and Human Services at Nova Southeastern University.
The journal focuses on the creative use of information technology (IT) to enhance educational processes in academic, commercial, and government settings.
In this issue:
- Freedom and Empowerment: An Essay on the Next Step for Education and Technology. James Shimabukuro;
- What Can You Learn from a Cell Phone? Almost Anything!. Marc Prensky;
- Instructional Blogging: Promoting Interactivity, Student-Centered Learning, and Peer Input. Stuart Glogoff;
- Creating Effective Web-Based Learning Environments: Relevant Research and Practice. Kay Wijekumar;
- Using Screen Recording and Compression Software to Support Online Learning. Lyn Barnes, Sheila Scutter, Janette Young;
- Academic Public Service Web Sites and the Future of Virtual Academic Public Service. Ellen Cohn, Bernard Hibbitts;
- The Changing Shape of Corporate Universities. David Baucus and Melissa Baucus…